Because VAT is a turnover based tax rather than a profit-based tax, any error in adopting the right strategy can be extremely expensive. The Bibbys team can provide detailed advice on all areas of VAT planning as well as dealing with the ongoing compliance.
We will advise on any VAT issues identified during the course of preparing your accounts, however, we will also provide a specific VAT health check to make sure that the business is dealing with VAT in the best manner. Specifically, we can advise on:
- The preparation of VAT returns.
- The selection of any special VAT schemes that may be appropriate.
- Advising on the issues relating to the construction of property.
- Assisting with partial exemption calculations.
- Dealing with VAT inspections and investigations.