The start point for personal tax planning is gaining a good knowledge of our clients.
We at Bibbys will take the time to make sure that we know our clients’ individual circumstances which will determine which strategies are correct for them. Understanding the family structures of our clients and their objectives and desires enables us to tailor our advice to each client’s individual circumstances. Our request is that you tell us before you make changes, rather than after so that we can advise on the most tax-efficient strategy.
Our advice includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Inheritance and estate planning
- Advice on Wills
- Protecting family assets through retirement
- Capital Gains Tax planning
- Partnership tax advice
- The efficient use of allowances
- The efficient use of investments
- Insurance of family members and key business employees
- Tax planning for marriage, separation and divorce
- Preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns and other compliance issues
- Dealing with Income Tax Enquiries and Aspect Enquiries