Providing business advice and support is one of the primary aims of Bibbys. We provide a complete range of commercial advice throughout the cycle of businesses from their initial concept to their sale or cessation.
Obtaining the correct advice even before commencement is essential and can have long lasting effects on the future performance of your business. We have a wide range of expertise in business strategy, corporate finance and tax planning. We will work with you to ensure that the correct choices are made.
Our business services include:
- Pre-start-up planning, including corporate entity selection.
- Strategic planning, including identifying and monitoring the key elements of your business.
- The production of forecasts and budgets against which to monitor performance and as an aid to raising finance.
- The preparation and maintenance of management accounts.
- Business succession planning, including any relevant tax planning opportunities.
- Business cessation planning, including any relevant tax opportunities.
- Business recovery.
- Assist with fund raising, i.e. Funding Circle.’