Bibbys can assist in many areas of management consultancy. We take the time to get to know our clients’ affairs intimately and we can be involved on a regular basis acting as non-executive Directors or on an ad-hoc basis when clients just want someone to discuss ideas with.
We have extensive experience in all of the following areas and will be delighted to discuss any of them in more detail with you.
- Creation of business plans which we see as an essential element in identifying the opportunities and strengths within your business as well as the threats and weaknesses.
- Cash flow and profit forecasts. We can assist in the creation of forecasts, including break-even analysis. The forecasts become an invaluable tool in measuring actual performance and identifying early if corrective measures are needed.
- Business disposals. We can work with you to make sure that you are fully guided through the process of selling your business to make sure that you achieve the best possible value. This can sometimes require several years preplanning.
- Acquisitions. We can work with you to ensure that the acquisition process runs smoothly and in the most tax-efficient manner.
- Raising finance. We can assist you in liaising with banks and other financial institutions to obtain finance.
- Share and business valuations. Shareholder agreements and Partnership agreements often call for the business to be valued in set circumstances. We have extensive experience in valuing businesses using best practice procedures.